Jan 26, 2012

Pants (Or lack thereof)

Logan has been potty training-ish for a couple of months now. He really likes to be a "big boy" and go into the bathroom by himself. He does pretty good until he has to put his pants back on. He can't figure that part out.
And so, when we are at home, he generally looks a little something like this...





It always makes me think of this poem:


Something Missing
I remember I put on my socks,
I remember I put on my shoes.
I remember I put on my tie
That was painted
In beautiful purples and blues.
I remember I put on my coat,
To look perfectly grand at the dance,
Yet I feel there is something
I may have forgot--
What is it? What is it?...

-Shel Silverstein

2 comments:

  1. Love that poem! And, if he doesn't wear pants it will save you some money not having to buy any. Now you just have to decide if you can go out in public with him looking like that, maybe no one will notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times! This is why we invested in a lot of pull up type pants. Arley still is lazy about his pants, and hates wearing jeans because he knows he'll have to button and zip them.

    ReplyDelete