This morning I woke up feeling like even though I had to cart the kids around with me all week I hadn't really spent much time with them. So, after breakfast, I decided to scrap the list of errands I had for the day and spend a little time just hanging out.
We blasted Jackson 5 and cleaned and organized all the toys and books in the living room, spent about an hour playing trains, colored in our Halloween Mickey Mouse coloring books, and topped it all off by making some delicious waffles for lunch. I meant to take some pictures of Logan helping me with the waffles, but well, I forgot. So rather, you get to see how happy they were after finishing them off.
I guess Penny would pick place-mats over a homemade waffle any day. Logan, however, thought they were the bee's knees.
Oh Shan, You have seriously outdone yourself! 2 Posts?? You are getting so grown up and becoming a blogger and everything!
ReplyDelete